disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with any other group, race, festival or classic.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Socks now? It's time to go?

These are from king george and they're marvelous...




If you did attend Sleaze Otter 3: The Greatest Challenge and would like to add to the general fund of knowledge, you might share your (ahem) version of events in the comments section below. Any pictures that feature the organizers in a flattering light will also be posted if/when received.


Sorry, I will not post any of the photos taken when I was being tackled, harrassed or having empty cans thrown at me...

Finally and importantly: please take a moment to look at the following email addresses and consider (but then get distracted)- focus- writing to our sponsors to let them know how awesome you think they are and what a "great" time you had at Sleaze Otter. You people received a next-level amount of prize goodness, and if you want it to continue, do your part and say thanks! Use "sLeaZE otter" as your subject line...

>emilyATsurlybikesDOTcom
The always lovely (judging from the timbre of her emails, anyway) Emily sent a load of goods. Even though you aren't try and act classy when you email her to say thanks!

>steveATswoboDOTcom
Our man Stevil Kinevil helped you avoid the bummer life.

>yancopadsATyahooDOTcom
Our gal, Liz, hooked you up.

>toddingermansonAThotmailDOTcom
BlackCatBicycles came through in the clutch at least 6 different ways for this event. Send some personal love there in return.

>vipATvanderkittenDOTcom
These course staying bunch of rawhide tuff latenighters did you a solid. Let them hear you say thanks.

>what's that? what's that you say? no hunter cycles? hunh. where were those guys?

11 comments:

  1. After this so-called "event," more than one person returned my PERSONAL BELONGINGS to me, which were allegedly GIVEN AWAY AS PRIZES to them from the "Don't Bug Me, I Know What I'm Doing" RACE ORGANIZER.

    Well done. The event had a "I meant to do that" feeling about the whole shindig.

    Random highlight #637: getting in a van at D*nny's and shuttling back to the start. We were in NO condition to ride back. Says a lot about the participants. Worst friends ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo....I think collectively we turned down the monterey suck knob a bit ....

    Random highlight #345: being ordered by the bartender at Segovias to buy the girl that busted me using the ladies room a drink ... I made it a double since I didnt put the seat up

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, my pics are here.

    Random highlight #12: I was the single reason why the event started so late. Follow the logic: I took my time getting up, made breakfast at the crack of 12:30pm, layed about, uploaded some choice music to my BB, got to T&J's at 5:30pm, drove over to R&L's, finally got suited up, took off, then immediately turned back around to air up the tires. I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random Highlight #666- Disappointed to find the bat-like churping in the bunker was only pigeons... next year I want bats or at least one questionably legit vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of my pictures...
    http://picasaweb.google.com/king.georgec/SleazeOtter?feat=directlink#

    ReplyDelete
  6. DG- That is total BS. I pretended to give away your phone. Everything else is jerks pulling your leg.

    kg- I particularly like the one of people peering into the creepy bunker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bunker door made the creakiest creak ever creaked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. random hilight #9: J__ sabotaging all the bikes outside of Alfredo's by dropping their chains or shifting their gears all wrong, and then riding off in a rush to find she'd inadvertently sabotaged our own J____'s bike as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lofi- in order to field vampires or goths so unhappy with their lot in life as to mimic a vampire, we need volunteers...

    Everbody wants to ride nobody wants to volunteer.

    Random highlight #34.2: Mr. D____ G___ parading around Segovia's (in an 8 year old girl sized hoody he found in the gutter and into which he required the assistance of 2 other people to zip him while in the pockets (riding high up around nipple height) he had stuffed 2 empty shotglasses) and telling the hardluck locals they could "go back to your boring lives now" as we exited.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fookers! J__ will pay for for messing we our bikes at sleaze otter 4!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for having us NorCal! Portland had a blast, and we'll even kick down some "sponsorship" next year! best part of the whole weekend. Well THE best part was seeing the expression on the bar tender at Alfredo's face when I ordered a PBR. She said "PBR? I don't think we have that"

    ReplyDelete